Tuesday, January 27, 2009



A mans nightmare

-by Rahul Thomas


A beautiful woman stood across the street
A beautiful woman I just had to meet
but then I thought and began to wonder
of all the things that could end in blunder

but this woman seemed perfect with her long black hair
it was all I could do , I just had to stare
but as I stood there in the awe of her beauty
she turned and stared right back at me.

(what should I do…she saw me stare
is she looking at my hair?
What do I do…do I smile and wave
Shell think your crazy…you better behave

And what should I do with my hands?
I don’t know I don’t have a plan
Act real cool…and look real smart
And for heaven sakes …don’t you fart)

Shes just a woman its plain to see
And what woman wouldn want me
So with a smile on my face and purpose in my stride
I took a step forward I had nothing to hide

It all sounded good in my head
but my heart was telling me id end up dead
So I crossed the street without a flaw
Then tripped on the pavement
And hurt my jaw

(holy crap…you think she saw
No but I think you broke the law
Get up real slow …and think real fast
And it better be good, this might be your last)

So with the little courage that I had
I got up...feeling surprisingly glad
She was smiling…and that was good
This might work out ...it probably would)

(Say something funny, say something smart
Conversation…if any…they say… is a lost art
say Something, really anything….would be good
Say something now….i really think you should)

As I introduced my self, she seemed like fun
Could I have really met the one
Its too early to say at this present state
We haven even been on a date.

(ask her out …she seems like fun
Ask her now… before she’s done
She’s walking away …don’t just stare
come on man grow a pair)

I walked up to her and asked her out
She said she was flattered... but I had my doubts
She looked at me..in...the most delightful way…
then turned away as she began to say...

I’m really sorry….but the truth is….im gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment