Thursday, January 29, 2009


Not just yet






How do i leave a memory behind?

that eternal torment that plagues my mind

I want to forget but it will not let me be

im Chained by her memory, I cannot be free.


for Her perfume still lingers, oh…I remember it well

with Her smile so lovely… it cast a spell

I still feel her touch upon my skin

and I remember those eyes as they pierced within.


I want to forget…or at least…I think I should

I want to forget…but I don’t think I could

Its this pain, this loss so….divine

It seems unfair….And yet its mine.


I know what I’ve lost…and it was worthwhile

And ill never forget how I made her smile

Her memory serves as a reminder of what love means

A feeling far deeper than what it seems.


Her memory and mine

Will forever intertwine…

And I could forget

But….not just yet.


by Rahul Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment