Thursday, January 29, 2009


Cycles of violence

The media portrays it as the only way
The only way to be heard today
Though the more its used
The more its abused

We generate our own cycles of hate
In hopes that it would change the present state
In hopes that it would bring about a form of order
When we terrorize each other’s borders.

If we could see that the hippies were right
If we could learn that we need not fight
that Everyone had the right to be heard
But then again I speak of a perfect world

I cannot stop what has begun
I cannot for I am but one
but If i could change the world.. I would
But we can…and I think we should

Its time to know we can change fate
Its time to know…before its too late
Way beyond the lost peace of silence
We’ve created our own cycles of violence.

-by Rahul Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment