Thursday, January 29, 2009


I don’t feel pain


The loss of a loved one is a scary thing
Yet all I want to do is laugh and sing
And although this might seem a little more than plain
I can assure you I am perfectly sane

The passing of the soul into the realm of the unknown,
Is something beautiful and should be shown
for i believe it is something romantic
And quite far from something tragic.

But the more I think about it
the more I find
That loss is indeed a teacher
However unkind.

Cause If loss wasn’t such an ugly affair
people wouldn’t really learn to care
They wouldn’t cherish the little things
And all the joys life with it brings

They wouldn’t be content with lives they lead
And may never really understand what it is they need.
So the way I see it we have much to gain
And that is why
I don’t feel pain...


- By Rahul Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment